This setting allows your agency to create form(s) that allow electronic signature capture.
Once you're in Administration > Incident Settings, click on “Patient Forms”.
1. To add a new form, click on "Add Form".
2. Begin by naming the form.
3. Enter Form Content.
4. Select the following form criteria:
a. Reasons: Select the reason(s) this form is used. The reasons chosen will be displayed in the Form grid.
b. Disposition: Select the dispositions you wish this form to be required within the ePCR.
Example: If you select "Patient Refused Evaluation/Care (Without Transport)", that form will become required whenever "Patient Refused Evaluation/Care (Without Transport)" is selected as the disposition within the ePCR.
c. Status - Active or Inactive:
- Active = form available for use in ePCR
- Inactive = form not available for use in ePCR
5. Signature Requirements for the Crew: Check the boxes of the signatures you wish to capture.
6. Click "Save" to complete.