This setting allows the agency to refine their list of ICD-10 Protocol Codes that appear in the Protocols dropdown within the ePCR.
Once you're in Administration > Incident Settings, click on Required Fields and Customizations
1. Scroll down to the NEMSIS 3 section and click on the button "Select Protocol Codes"
2. Select Use the filter text box to find Protocol Codes by keyword(s)
3. Check the box adjacent to the protocols you follow within your agency
4. To see just the codes you’ve selected, select the box “Show only selected Protocol
5. When finished, click “Close”