This setting allows you to select medications and procedures that each certification level in your agency is permitted to administer/perform. You may edit or add a configuration.
Once you're in Administration > Incident Settings, click on Required Fields and Customizations
To edit an existing configuration for a Certification Level:
1. Scroll down to the NEMSIS 3 section and click the Edit icon within a Certification Type
2. Select the Medications for the certification level by checking the box adjacent to the medication name
3. Select the Procedures for the certification level by checking the box adjacent to the procedure name
4. When finished, click “Done”
5. Follow the same process for a certification that doesn't appear on the grid by clicking on “Add Another Configuration”