InspectER app has three (3) levels of licensing.
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
InspectER Level 1 License
When you have purchased Level 1 licensing for your department, any valid user login will be able to log into the InspectER app. The Level 1 login will grant a user to “Read Only” data access to all Occupancy – Basic Info, Building Info and Hazmat Info. The user WILL NOT have access to Inspection Data.
InspectER Level 2 License
When you purchase Level 2 licensing for your department, any valid user login will be able to log into the InspectER app. The Level 2 login will grant the user to “Read/Edit” data access to all Occupancy – Basic Info, Building Info and Hazmat Info. The user WILL NOT have access to Inspection Data.
*InspectER Level 1 vs. 2 Licensing
An account cannot have Level 1 AND Level 2 licensing at the same time. Level 1 and Level 2 licensing is mutually exclusive.
InspectER Level 3 License
Level 3 license is designed for licensing Fire Inspectors for an account. Level 3 licensing is basically the “Full Meal Deal” for specific “user selected” logins. A department will purchase a specific number of Level 3 licenses.
Level 3 will grant specific users full “Read/Edit” access to all occupancy data as well as full access to Inspections data. The user will be able to view past inspections as well as start/complete new inspections.
Level 1 and Level 2 have no affect on level 3 licensing.
So a department might have:
- Level 1 for all users & Level 3 for # specific users or
- Level 2 for all users & Level 3 for # of specific users or
- Level 3 for # of specific users or
- Just Level 1 or Level
$120/Year for an account
- Level 1 - $120/Year for an account
- Level 2 - $240/Year/Station for an account based on the number of stations they currently license–(3 stations * $240 = $720/Year)
- Level 3 - $480/Year/Login –4 logins * $480 = $1920/Year
- Level 2 license for 3 stations = $720/Year
- Level 3 license for 2 Inspectors = $960/Year
- Total ---------------------------------- $1680/Year