The article provides an overview of the Billing panel within a NEMSIS 3 ePCR.
Within Billing, you will find the following options:
- Primary Method of Payment
- Payer Type
- Physician Certification Statement
- Response and Transportation
- Supplies Moved
1. Select the Primary Method of Payment. If you don't see what you need, click the dropdown for additional options.
Within the dropdown for Primary Method of Payment, you will find the following options:
Within the dropdown for Payer Type, you will find the following options:
Next, you will see the following sections. Click the arrow next to each section to expand it.
Under Insurance, you are able to input the Insurance information such as Company Name, Policy Number, etc. You can also select to Prefill Name from Patient Info.
Next is Physician Certification Statement. The following options are available in this section:
Next is Response and Transportation. The following options are available in this section. Medical Billing District can be a required field based upon set-up in Administration>Required Fields and Customizations>Medical Billing District Configuration.
The last section in Billing is Supplies Used.
1. Click Add New
2. Enter the Supply Item Used and the # of Items. Next, either click Add Another or click Done.
That completes the Billing section!