There are a number of ways you can pay your invoice with Emergency Reporting:
- Mail in check payment.
- Pay over phone by credit card.
- Automatic payments by credit card.
- Pay online by credit card or ACH transfer.
Finance Contact Information
If you ever need to contact us about your billing status, information, or for any other questions, feel free to contact us:
- Address: 851 Coho Way, Ste 301, Bellingham, WA 98225
- Phone: 866-773-7678 x113
- Email: email@example.com
How to Set Up Automatic Credit Card Payments
- Contact our billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an authorization form.
- Complete the form and email it back to our billing department.
- Payments will automatically process on the 1st of the month unless otherwise requested.
- A copy of your receipt and invoice will be emailed to you around the 5th of the month.
How to Pay Online
- To get set up with online payments, email email@example.com with your fire department name and preferred email address to receive invoices.
- The next invoice you receive will be via email. In the upper left corner, next to the invoice number, it will display the due date.
- Click the button View & Pay Invoice.
- You willbe shown a portal online where you can view the full invoice. There are two ways to pay from here:
- Click Sign In to create an account that saves your payment information so next time you pay, you don't have to retype the information.
- Click Pay Now to enter your payment information.
- Click Next and approve your payment information. When you are finished, the following Summary is displayed. A copy of the receipt will be emailed to you.
- If you click the View Invoice Now button, you can view your updated invoice. Three things indicate that you have successfully paid your invoice:
- A small "Paid" icon will appear next to the invoice number
- The balance should display "$0.00"
- The Pay Now button will be grayed out.
- Once those three criteria have been met, congratulations! You have successfully paid your invoice online.