This lists all of the work orders for this hydrant and whether they have been completed or not. Work orders can be entered automatically by using the Scheduled Maintenance, or Work Orders can be entered manually. From this area, a work order can be printed, edited, completed, and deleted.
- To print one work order, click on the printer icon.
- To edit or complete a work order, click on the edit icon.
- To delete a work order, click on the trash can icon.
To add a Work Order manually:
- Click Add Work Order
- Title: The title for the work order you are entering.
- Requested Date: Enter a date manually, choose using the calendar, or click Today hyperlink to put in today’s date.
- Requested By: Start typing in a name and then choose a name, or use the Me hyperlink to quickly put in your name.
- Description: Enter information on the work that needs to be done
- Assigned to: Assign work order to someone as needed
- Maintenance Types: Check one or more than 1 box for the maintenance needed on the hydrant.
- Click Save (or see below).
If you are entering a work order and it’s been completed at the same time, then fill out the following information under Resolution:
- Completed Date: Type in date manually, use the calendar to choose the date, or use the hyperlink Today to put in today’s date.
- Completed By: Start typing in a name and then choose a name, or use the Me hyperlink to quickly put in your name.
- Description: Enter additional information into text box as needed
- Complete: Choose Yes or No as appropriate
- Completed Cost: Maintenance cost , in Dollars
- Completion Hours: Amount of time it took to complete the maintenance
The settings are found within the Hydrants Module.
1. Click the Hydrants tab.
2. Click on any Hydrant in the Grid View.
3. Click on Work Orders Tab.