Enter all of the scheduled hydrant maintenance here, as this will add the work order automatically.
To add a schedule maintenance item:
- Click Scheduled Maintenance
- Requested By: Start typing in a name and then choose a name, or use the Me hyperlink to quickly put in your name.
- Maintenance Interval: Choose from the already created list the type of maintenance that should be scheduled. (Maintenance Interval is created in the Settings area of the hydrant module.)
- First Maintenance Date: Choose the date that the maintenance should first be entered as a work order.
- Click Schedule, and then click OK in the next box that pops up.
NOTE: You may have multiple Scheduled maintenance for each hydrant.
The settings are within the Hydrants Module.
- Click the Hydrants tab.
- Click on any Hydrant in the Grid View.
- Click on Schedule Maintenance Tab.