The Training Code Categories tab is intended to help you further organize your Training Codes into logical categories to make them easy to locate when adding to a class. Here's how to do it:
- Navigate to the Training 3.0 Module.
- Once in the Training 3.0 Module, click on the Settings
- Click on the Training Code Categories
- Click on the Add New Category
- In the dialog window, enter the Name and Description of the Training Code Category.
We recommend creating each Training Code Category as a branch of a Class Category.
Example: If you’ve created a Class Category called “Special Operations”, a Training Code Category that could branch off “Special Operations” would be “Hazardous Materials”.
- Click the Add
You will see your new Training Code Category listed alphabetically in the Training Code Categories tab. You can change the sort order by clicking on the Name column header. Sorting can be done by Description as well by clicking on that column header.