Emergency Reporting gives you the ability to set-up and associate industry standards in the Training Module.
Note: Training 3.0 only. For infomation on migrating from Training 2.0, contact email@example.com.
Begin by navigating to the Training 3.0 Module. Once you're in the Training 3.0 Module, click the Settings button.
Click the tab labeled Standards to get to the setup page.
Click Add New Standard to open up a dialog box.
Add a new standard for your account.
Give it a name and a description. Click Save to apply this standard setting to your account.
The newly created standard can now be used on training classes and training templates. To apply them to a class, do the following:
- Navigate to the Training Module, and click Add Class.
- Give the class a name and a time, and click Add Class.
In the Standards section, click the button marked Add.
Choose one or more industry standards from the list.
Selecting a few standards and clicking save will apply these standards to the class.
Some other quick things to note:
- Standards can also be created on templates and will apply to classes whenever a class is created from a template.
- Standards on classes and templates can be deleted by clicking the trash icon in the far right of the grid.
- Standards can only be deleted in the Training Settings if they are not being used on any classes or class templates.