The Task Sheet Categories tab allows you to set up categories for the task sheets used in training and classes. Typically Task Sheets will be check sheets used for ensuring certain objectives are met in training such as Firefighter I skills or apparatus clearance forms. Alternatively they can be used to store training documents that may need to be attached to Classes. These could be things like lesson plans and powerpoint presentations. In that case you may choose to create a Task Sheet Category of "Firefighter I Lesson Plans".
- Navigate to the Training 3.0 Module.
- Once in the Training 3.0 Module, click on the Settings button.
- Click on the Task Sheet Categories tab.
- Click on the Add New Task Sheet Category button.
- In the dialog window, enter the Name and Description of the Task Sheet Category.
- Click the Add button.
Your new Task Sheet Category will be listed alphabetically in the Task Sheet Category grid. You can change the sort order by clicking on the Name column header. Sorting can be done by Description as well by clicking on that column header.