The Task Sheets tab allows you to upload task sheets for classes and training. Task Sheets uploaded in this tab can be used for classes or class templates in the Training 3.0 Module. Typically Task Sheets will be check sheets used for ensuring certain objectives are met in training such as Firefighter I skills or apparatus clearance forms. Alternatively they can be used to store training documents that may need to be attached to Classes. These could be things like lesson plans and powerpoint presentations.
- Navigate to the Training 3.0 Module.
- Once in the Training 3.0 Module, click on the Settings button.
- Click on the Task Sheets tab.
- Click on the Add New Task Sheet button.
- In the dialog window, select the class Category of the Task Sheet and then enter the Name and Description.
- Click on the Task Sheet Upload button.
- From the dialog box, select the task sheet file on your computer you wish to upload. Click Open.
- Click the Add button.
Your new Task Sheet will be listed in the Task Sheet grid. The default sort order is for the Task Sheets to be sorted alphabetically By Name. You can change the sort order by clicking on the Name column header. Sorting can be done by Category or Description as well by clicking on that column header.