If you have the need to store a copy of the driver’s license for your personnel, then you can upload a copy for each person under their name and store the expiration date.
- From the Home Page, click Administration.
- Click Personnel List.
- Select the person you want to add a Driver License file to and click to Edit that person.
- The Personal Information tab will be the first tab. You can store the driver’s license number here.
- To store a copy of the driver’s license, click on the Certifications tab.
- Click Add New Certification.
- Fill in the information in the Add New Certification dialog.
- Select the Certification Type.
- Select the Certification Name.
- Add the Granted Date. In this case, enter the date that the person got their license.
- If available or applicable—the Expiration Date. This is the date that the license needs to be renewed.
- Add any additional notes for the certification.
- Finally, you can upload an image of the driver’s license or certificate. Once the image is done loading, proceed to the next step.
- Click Add to complete the process.
Each time the person renew's their driver's license, you just need to click on the Renew icon to enter their updated information.