To change a user’s password,
- Open the Personnel List from the Administration Module.
- Click the Edit icon for the person whose password needs reset.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter a new password, confirm the new passwood by reentering the new password and click Change Password.
The password you choose must meet the following requirements:
- It must have at least six characters (Note: Can be varied in Account Settings from 6 to 20).
- It must have at least one number.
- It must have at least one upper case letter.
- It must have at least one lower case letter.
- It must have at least one special character, such as an asterisk (*) or a dash (-).
- It cannot match the user name, name, birth date, or email address of the user.