It is possible to notify someone automatically by email when an incident they've worked on has been reverted to Incomplete status. Currently, you must enable this feature for your account. Here's how:
- In the Administration Module, find the Incident Settings section.
- Click the Incident Incomplete Notification link.
- In the Contact Submitter dialog box, you can turn on the email notification prompt by selecting Yes, then clicking Save. The current system-wide default is No.
Once you've done that, you can use the feature like this:
- Click on the Mark Incomplete link inside a completed Exposure. This opens the Contact Submitter dialog box.
- The box displays the Submitter’s name, their default email address, and a basic email subject and message. You can edit all of these fields except the submitter’s name.
- Click Send Notification to send.
- Note: The exposure will be marked Incomplete regardless of clicking Send Notification or Cancel.