The Class Categories tab is intended to help you organize your training classes into meaningful groups.
- Navigate to the Training 3.0
- Once in the Training 3.0 Module, click on the Settings
- The Settings page will open to Class Categories by default.
- Click on the Add New Category
- In the dialog window, enter the Name and Description of the Class Category. ER recommends using broad-topic categories in this field.
- Emergency Medical Services Training
- Firefighter Training
- Special Operations Training
- Click the Add
You will now see your new Class Category listed alphabetically in the Class Categories tab. You can change the sort order by clicking on the Name column header. Sorting can be done by Description as well by clicking on that column header.