The Standards tab helps you to create industry, regional, or other standards for use in classes and class templates. Examples of this would be things like ISO Training Categories, NFPA Standards, etc.
- Navigate to the Training 3.0 Module.
- Once in the Training 3.0 Module, click on the Settings button.
- Click on the Standards tab.
- Click on the Add New Standard button.
- In the dialog window, enter the Name and Description of the Standard.
- Click the Save button.
Your new Standard will be listed alphabetically in the Standards grid: