The Emergency Operations Gauge is similar to the Wellness/Behavior Gauge as it has a section under My Profile where each “Combat” personnel needs to declare if they have NIMS ICS 100 and 700 training.
The criteria used to calculate the Emergency Operations compliance are:
- Number of people who have completed NIMS ICS-100 and ICS-700 training.
- Locked/Unlocked status of the predefined NFPA 1500 Library Categories and Subcategories for Emergency Operations.
If the bar below the gauge is:
- Green, this shows the number of people who have completed both ICS-100 and ICS-700.
- Amber, this shows the number of people who have completed one of the ICS training.
- Red, this shows the number of people who have not completed both ICS-100 and ICS-700.
- Black, this shows the Emergency Operations categories and subcategories that are unlocked
To see how the criteria for each light bar is calculated, click here.
Using the Light Bars
Clicking on the Green, Amber, or Red light bar will display a list of people who meet the specified criteria. Again, you can send a message to the Message Center to those who have not completed the NIMS training.
Clicking on the Black light bar displays the unlocked Emergency Operations Subcategory.
This shows before and after for certifying you are NIMS ICS 100 and ICS-700 trained.
The Black light bar monitors the Category in the Library for Emergency Operations to make sure you have your policies in place.