- Open the Administration module.
- Click OR NEMSIS 2.2.1 Export link.
- Select the month to be exported and click the Export button.
- Once the export is complete, a new page will appear. Click on the orange text at the bottom of the page that says "Click here to view the file. Right-click and choose 'Save Target As...' to save the file." to Save the file to your computer.
- Open a new browser window and go to the OR NEMSIS website.
- Enter your username and password and press Submit.
NOTE: This is different from your Emergency Reporting login. If you need login information, please contact Nathan Jarrett at the State of Oregon EMS section at NATHAN.JARRETT@dhsoha.state.or.us.
- On the following page, review the Data Privacy Statement and click Yes to proceed.
- Once the next page has opened, click Data Exchange in the upper left corner.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to the words NHTSA/NISE 2.2.1 XML Data Exchange.
- Click the text that says Import XML File.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the file that was saved to your local computer in Step 4 above. Once selected, press Open.
- In the dropdown menu that says "Which agency are you importing for?", click the dropdown and select your agency you are importing data for.
NOTE: In the future, this step can be skipped if there is only one agency listed in the dropdown.
- Click the Import button.
- The next page will show an upload page and will then tell you whether the file has been validated successfully. At this point, the upload to the State of Oregon is complete.
NOTE: In the event errors were encountered, please click the "View Details" button, and then copy the errors and paste them into a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the day and time the file was exported from Emergency Reporting, as well as a description of the error encountered. Emergency Reporting will investigate the issue and then follow up with you with a resolution.