This article describes how to email authorized (locked) occupancy inspections to customers.
Step 1: Go to the list of Inspections for an Occupancy.
- Go to the Occupancy Module.
- Edit an existing Occupancy.
- Go to the Inspections tab within the occupancy
Step 2: Email/Print Inspections
- Click on Select Observation(s) for an inspection in the Inspection History section. This brings up the following dialog:
- Select the observations to include in the Inspection Report
- Select the option Email Inspection Report. This option is only enabled for users that meet one of the following criteria:
- The user is the assigned inspector for the occupancy.
- The user is the listed inspector for the inspection.
- The user has FULL permission for the Occupancy module.
- The user authorized (locked) the inspection.
- Fill in the To, From and Custom Message fields.
- You can prefill the Contact Info from the list of contacts for the occupancy OR enter a different contact name and email.
- The From email address is defaulted from the email address specified on the Personnel Contact Information page for the logged in user.
- Click on OK. The inspection report is sent to the specified email addresses.
You have now sent an authorized (locked) inspection!