Welcome to Emergency Reporting Support!
Global Search: Find answers in the Knowledge Base, Cases, Solution Suggestions or Documents.
Emergency Reporting is focused on providing client self-service tools, timely and informative communications, as well as opportunities to interact among client peers.
You may contact us for service, search our Knowledge Base, access resource and training materials, participate in the Community, read about news and upcoming events, and suggest new features.
Submit a request
If this is an actual emergency (Medical or Fire), please dial 911 or contact your local Fire or Police Department.
Have a question? Send us an email by using the request form above or call us toll free at 866.773.7678. Our normal business hours are 0700-1630 Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
**After hours phone support is available for Priority 1 calls, all other calls for a fee by dialing extension #403 from our main line**
- End to End System crash or makes the entire system otherwise unusable.
- Cannot access ER Software and network is functioning (not due to password issues)
- One or more modules or software functions is inaccessible or down
- A major component of ER’s application is not functioning
- The ER website is experiencing a significant slowdown and your network is working normally
- ER website is down
- The ER website is experiencing a significant slowdown and you have confirmed your network is working normally
- Emergency Reporting system outage
Expected Response Time: 4 Hours
- Problem prevents Major System Component functionality and there is no workaround.
- Not urgent but significant issue affecting user, however the services are still operational
- Incident Authorization Issues
- Inspection/Permit Authorization Issues
- Functions within a model prevent saving of records
- Unable to save narratives in a record
- Cannot edit or view incident reports
- Unable to import files
Expected Response Time: 1 Business Day
- Problem prevents functionality but there is a workaround
- User productivity affected but not completely halted
- System operational with minor issues
- Limited access to modules
- Problem does not prevent functionality and is therefore minor (cosmetic, documentation, etc.) in nature.
- General questions or revisit functions covered in training materials
- Password resets
- General user needs login/password assistance
- Feature Requests
- General Inquiries
- Report Issues